Sunday, August 26, 2012

First post :)

Hello and welcome to this new blog, my name is Bob and I'm a very happy that you are here and wish you enjoy my blog.

You probably play the popular Facebook game THE VILLE, right? which has more than 38 million players around the world! wow it's a huge number, I wish I can bring them all to my blog LOL.
Well that might happen only with your help my friends; if you truly liked this blog, it would be kind if you share it with your friends and help it grow up very fast :)

If you are a fan of The Ville, I'm sure this blog will catch your eye.
I'll try to provide every day as many news and "tricks" maybe,  for The Ville game.

from today I will start posting articles, once every day, the source will be gathered from many places over the internet to provide a single well organized article for you.

See you in the next post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write you thoughts...